What a year this has been! Since our launch in June, 2011, Boys By Girls has had an incredible few months and we are now looking towards the future with bright eyes and can't help but anticipate what this new year will bring for us in the world of photography, male models and fashion.
We remind ourselves of some of the most popular Boys By Girls features of the year, and share some of our favourite moments with you. Take a look at our Top 10 lists below:
10 Yay-Moments in the world of Boys By Girls in 2011:
1. We shoot our first book "Boys by Girls" with 40 male models in two days in February, see behind the scenes and video.
2. First book "Boys by Girls" released in May.
3. We launch our website www.boysbygirls.co.uk.
4. We shoot for our second book "Closer" and travel to Stockholm, Budapest and around the UK to do so. Including the awesome Sebastian Sauve, Sam Lawson, Pavel Baranov, Paddy Mitchell, O'Shea Robertson, Rory Torrens, Misa Patinszki, Josh Tuckley and more.
5. We satisfy our obsession for tree climbing. A lot.
6. We collaborate with Elite Model Management London to provide coverage of Elite Model Look 2011 that for the first time include male finalists.
7. Brought onboard photographer Georgie Wileman.
8. We go to New York to bring some hot New York dudes into our sites including: Jamies Wise, Yuri Pleskun, Mikhael Ayoub, Mateus Lages, and Jason Wilder (to come!)
9. We get featured on The Telegraph online for our interview with Dudley O'Shaughnessy.
10. Second book "Closer" is released in December.