1. Get yourself home. Your clothes from last night are lovely, but it's time to get changed.
ABOVE: Jacket by SANDRO at MR. PORTER, T-Shirt by KATIE EARY.
2. Put on your favourite pyjamas. Crawl into bed and hug your pillow till you fall asleep.
ABOVE: P.JS by DEREK ROSE, Necklace by VITALY.
3. Banging headache. Make yourself a coffee and grab the comfiest clothes you can find.
Above: Vest by ALEX MULLINS, Jumper by BILLIONAIRE BOY'S CLUB, Trousers by PUBLISH, Socks by STANCE and Glasses by DSQUARED2.
4. Still feeling a bit worse for wear? A big fluffy coat will make you feel ten times better.
Above: Coat by BEDWIN AND THE HEARTBREAKERS, Trousers by PUBLISH.
5. You'll be needing your comfort food. Pull on your tracksuit and head for the corner shop.
Above: Tracksuit by PUBLISH, Bag by COTE and CIEL.
6. Freshen up. Looking like last night isn't a good look.
Above: Shirt by CHRISTOPHER RAEBURN.
7. Feeling better? Grab your smartest suit and hit the town again!
Above: Full Look by HUGO BOSS.
BEDWIN AND THE HEARTBREAKERS
BILLIONAIRE BOY'S CLUB
COTE AND CIEL
SANDRO at Mr. Porter
Words by Sophie Mayanne.