1. Wear a T-shirt from childhood. Reminisce the days when you were king of the playground.
Above: Silver Jacket and Shorts by McQ, T-Shirt from ROKIT.
2. Dress in all the colours of the rainbow.
Above: Shirt and Waistcoat VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, Trousers by ASHISH, Sandals by JAMES LONG.
3. Wear stripes - pretend you are growing sideways.
Above: Top by RIVER ISLAND.
4. Wear something soft and cuddle yourself. Pat your back and pretend it's all OK.
Above: Top and Shorts by DSQUARED2.
5. Put your favourite Superhero costumes on. Fight crimes and important stuff. Everyone loves a happy hero.
Above: Jacket and Trousers by ROBERTO CAVALLI, Vest by NIKE, Trainers by NEIL BARRETT.
6. Paint some pretty pictures. Embrace the paper. Transfer sad to paper.
Above: Jacket, Shorts, Socks and Sandals by JAMES LONG, Top by LOU DALTON.
7. Hold a cactus and dance. Cactuses can't dance the same way we do. Embrace this freedom.
Above; Jacket, Shirt and Trousers by VIVIENNE WESTWOOD MAN, Vest by ROBERTO CAVALLI, Trainers by NEIL BARRETT.
8. Wear pink and pretend you are a princess.
Above: Shirt, Sunglasses and Scarf Stylist's Own, Trousers by LOU DALTON.
9. Wear funky socks and wiggle your toes. Watch your toes wiggle and laugh at this hilarious activity.
Above: T-Shirt by ROKIT, Socks by JAMES LONG.
10. Wear a suit and pretend you are rich. Throw Monopoly money in the air and scream with joy.
Above: Suit and Shirt by TOPMAN DESIGN, Sandals by JAMES LONG.
11. Peg yourself and your shirt to a washing line. Smile and drift in the wind. Don't you feel free?
Above: Shirt by ROBERTO CAVALLI.
12. Where shorts and pretend you are on summer vacation. Nobbly knees are a surefire way to happiness.
Above: Shirt by LOU DALTON, Shorts by TOPMAN DESIGN, Sandals by JAMES LONG.
13. Walk around in your pyjamas without a care in the world.
Above: Pyjamas Stylist's Own, Robe by TOPMAN DESIGN, Sandals by JAMES LONG.
14. Hide behind your t-shirt. The world can't be sad if you can't see it.
Above: T-Shirt by ROKIT, Shirt and Trousers by McQ.
Words by Sophie Mayanne.