1. Look sharp. A smart outfit is sure to impress your mum and charm her to say "yes" to your next wants and needs.
Above: Shirt by SLVDR, Shirt by DANIEL W FLETCHER, Suit by GABICCI
2. Dress in an all white outfit to highlight to your mum you are still the innocent boy she always believed you were.
Above: Shirt and joggers by DANIEL W FLETCHER
3. Don’t be afraid of using the iron. Your mum will love your ironed shirt look and be happy she no longer has to do it for you.
Above: Shirt by MATTHEW MILLER
4. Nothing impresses mum like shiny shoes.
Above: Shoes by G H BASS
5. Wear the clothes she bought you for your birthday. That is sure to put a smile on her face.
Above: Jumper by DANIEL W FLETCHER, Trousers and jacket by NATURAL SELECTION
6. Only lie on the ground if it's clean, don't want to get your clothes dirty now do we?
Above: Gillet by MAISON KITSUNE, Trousers by NATURAL SELECTION
7. Use a lovely aftershave. Your mum will feel proud she brought you up to be a presentable young man.
Above: Jumper by GENEVIEVE SWEENEY
8. Look mum, I'm wearing your clothes! That will be sure to make her laugh.
Above: Top and shorts by NATIVE YOUTH, Costume Jewelley CRUZ BUENO
9. Wear the watch she gave you for your graduation. You're a man now, and able to be on time to stuff.
Above: Top by NATIVE YOUTH, Watch by DUFA
10. Put on your glasses and look like you're super clever and totally have your homework all under control.
Above: Glasses by ACE & TATE, Shirt by NORSE PROJECT, Jumper by GENEVIEVE SWEENEY, Blazer by GABICCI
11. Dress in a smart coat and look like mum’s favourite picture of your granddad.
Above: Jacket by GABICCI
ACE & TATE
DANIEL W FLETCHER
G H BASS
Words by Ede Dugdale.